Welcome to the 176th edition of the Philosophers' Carnival!
- Fallacies and the Appearance Condition at Siris.
- Edward Armitage's 'Retribution': A Dilemma for Ethicism at Go Grue!.
- "Objective Menu" Theories of Wellbeing at Philosophy et cetera.
- Quick puzzle at Alexander Pruss's blog.
- Hume's Argument Against Miracles (Part One) and (Part Two) at Philosophical Disquisitions.
- Comprehensive Logical Monism: The Real Lesson of the Meaning-Variance Point at Philosophical Percolations.
- Personal Identity and Moral Change at PEA Soup.
Submit for next month's edition here.